• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Disappearing projects

New Here ,
Aug 21, 2021 Aug 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All but one of my projects have disappeared. The one which is showing up is old. I worked on one beginning of the week ... nowhere to be found. I have the latest update of the program. Tried loggin out and back in to CC. Tried rebooting. Tried uninstalling the latest version. Nothing helped. 

TOPICS
Desktop version , Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 23, 2021 Aug 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I too am experiencing this same situation

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! Sorry to hear about this issue.  Can you please provide a few more details to us so we can troubleshoot further? 

1. What device or computer do you see this issue on?

2. Do you have a free or paid Adobe account?

3. Were these local or synced projects? 

4. Do you recall any actions you took before the projects stopped appearing (Update Rush version? Did Rush crash? Update system OS? etc...) 

Thanks!

Peter 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. Lenovo Y700 laptop

2. paid version

3. good question. I have no clue. I was so far unsuccessful (even before my projects disappeared) to find a file folder or preferences which point to a file folder for Adobe Rush. But I would love to know where the project files are stored. 

I checked my Creative Cloud Files, but all what's in there are mp4 files of a few of my older projects. 

4. Nothing. No crash. Last Windows update was 8/14. Started last project on 8/17 and at that point all was well. Not sure when the last Rush update was pushed through (I bet you know that better than me). I uninstalled the latest update after the projects disappeared, but that didn't help. Reinstalled latest update ... still ... the projects are gone. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 25, 2021 Aug 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for this info. I'm working with our projects team to figure out what may have caused this. I'll update you as soon as I get more details. Thanks for your patience. 

Best, 

Peter 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

There was a report of an outage a few days back. Can you please let us know if your projects are still not visible within Rush? 

Thank you!  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Still missing! 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines