• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error opening Rush - won't load

New Here ,
Jul 14, 2021 Jul 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When trying to open Rush from the start menu on Windows 10, I get an error message stating 

"The code execution cannot proceed because MSVCP110.dll was not found.  Reinstalling the program may fix this problem".

I have uninstalled and reinstalled through Creative Cloud, but it is still not working.  Any ideas how I can fix this?

Thanks,

Sara

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 15, 2021 Jul 15, 2021

Hi Sara!

Really sorry to see that. This is related to Microsoft C++ files. You can follow the suggestions mentioned in this article: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/the-latest-supported-visual-c-downloads-2647da03-1eea-4433-9aff-95f26a218cc0

Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 15, 2021 Jul 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sara!

Really sorry to see that. This is related to Microsoft C++ files. You can follow the suggestions mentioned in this article: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/the-latest-supported-visual-c-downloads-2647da03-1eea-4433...

Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 12, 2023 Feb 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have spent most of the day uninstalling, reinstalling, downloading the latest C++ redistributable, verifying that the Microsoft download is installing, rebooting, running a registry cleaner, completely uninstalling every single Adobe app, uninstalling Creative Cloud, reinstalling Creative Cloud, reinstalling Rush for the umpteenth time—and I'm still getting that stupid freaking "the code execution cannot proceed because msvcp110.dll was not found." The add/remove program routine can find it. A search of the hard drive finds multiple installations of it. No other Adobe program, including Premiere Pro, seems affected. Why can't Rush find it? I have followed every instructional lead I can find (most of which point to the same redistrubtable). I am at a complete loss and ready to just uninstall all the Adobe stuff. What else do I have to do to help Rush find this dll that every other programs seems able to find? There must be something simple I am missing. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 19, 2023 Dec 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the same issue. Is there a solution?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines