Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

New Here ,
Jan 23, 2020 Jan 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. I've been trying to upload my movie on the YouTube however during sign in to google the message appears saying log in to google bia PU is temporaty invalid. And I want to know how to solve this problem. 

title edited by mod

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 24, 2020 Jan 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there!

Welcome to the community. This is strange that you're unable to upload on youtube from Premiere Rush.

Looking forward to your response.

Thanks,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 24, 2020 Jan 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kaz0358! 

I did some research into this issue and it looks like you found a bug! Our engineers are collaborating with our connections at Google to solve the sign-in problem. Should be fixed in an upcoming release. So sorry for the frustration!

Caroline

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 29, 2020 Nov 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I'm getting this message when I try to sign in to Youtube from Rush ( this browser or app may move secure. Try using a different browser). What to do to solve this? I want to upload directly to youtube.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 15, 2021 Jan 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes! I'm having the same issue. But it's a pop-up and I can't control the browser I'm using. 🥲

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 25, 2021 Jan 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm getting this as well, when trying to sign into Youtube via Rush on Windows 10.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 11, 2021 Oct 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the same issue here. I have to manually upload it from youtube. Would be great, to solve that. This was one of the biggest advantages of rush. Working also with Windows 10. I use it in german - that's the message i get...

defaults4d6q8k9kufq_0-1633960811067.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines