• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Long videos not rendering properly

New Here ,
Jun 10, 2022 Jun 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been using Premier Rush for a few months now making short videos for TikTok. I have recently tried to make longer videos of gameplay to upload to YouTube, but after rendering, the videos only play for 5-10 minutes and then skip to the end of the video like it is over. In particular, I've rendered a 42 minute video several times and each time it will play a certain amount (first it was 6:50, then 4:29 etc) and then skip to the very end like it has finished playing. I don't understand why it's doing this as all I have done is added a short slide at the beginning with a bit of text on it. The video file plays fine before putting it into adobe.

TOPICS
Error or problem , Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 11, 2022 Jun 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you provide a little more detail:

—What is the platform you're using (Mac, PC, iPhone, iPad, or Android)?
—Have you checked to ensure that your project has FULLY SYNCED before edit/rendering? (Look for the Sync circle indicator and make sure it goes full circle and then disappears before editing.)

Hope this helps!
Make sure to press "✔ Correct Answer" on this post if this answers your question. Happy Creating!
Anissa • @anissat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 12, 2022 Jun 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue, too. The video is fully synced, but it stops encoding properly after 10:32 or so. I can click through my video post-render and see bits and pieces of what's supposed to be there, but it always defaults to 10:32 after clicking anywhere passed that mark. I have a 35 minute video I would really like to upload.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using a PC and I have never seen a "sync circle" on this application, where is it located and what does it look like?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using the mobile app. It syncs automatically for me after initial upload and after changes are made. It's just a circular blue bar that fills as it updates.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 14, 2022 Jun 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there – gameplay footage is known to cause some issues in editing apps. There are some solutions listed in this article for Premiere Pro that should also work for Premiere Rush: https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro/faq-issues-with-screen-recorded-footage-in-premiere-pro/... 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines