• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Missing folders from Dropbox

New Here ,
Nov 18, 2019 Nov 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! How do I get Rush to show all of the folders and files that are in my Dropbox account? Currently, it only shows a small selection of folders and files. 

TOPICS
Cloud sync , Desktop version , Error or problem , How to , Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 19, 2019 Nov 19, 2019

Hi LauraGlazer,

I'm not aware of any known issues in Rush not displaying specific folders from Dropbox. My best guess is this is a Dropbox or computer settings.

If you open the Dropbox on your system, go to Sync and verify all folders are enabled. You might also try signing out and then back in.
On your computer (mac or win), please also make sure you have read/write access to the folders that are not appearing in Rush.

If those suggestions do not work, we can dig a bit deeper.

Thanks!

P

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 19, 2019 Nov 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi LauraGlazer,

I'm not aware of any known issues in Rush not displaying specific folders from Dropbox. My best guess is this is a Dropbox or computer settings.

If you open the Dropbox on your system, go to Sync and verify all folders are enabled. You might also try signing out and then back in.
On your computer (mac or win), please also make sure you have read/write access to the folders that are not appearing in Rush.

If those suggestions do not work, we can dig a bit deeper.

Thanks!

Peter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 24, 2019 Nov 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, Peter! Your answer led me to resolve my problem. Originally, I uploaded my files to the web version of Dropbox. Now I see that my files need to be synched with my the desktop application of Dropbox. Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 16, 2020 Jun 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i am using my iPad and my dropbox folders still do not show up in rush, i have already signed out and signed back in.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 17, 2021 Apr 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue. I'm in a cycle where I click dropbox in rush to add files, it asks for permission, then it doesn't show files in rush. I can see the permission is there when I logged into Dropbox on my desktop, rush just doesn't seem to want to show the files. "Failed to fetch contents" is the text onscreen in rush. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 14, 2021 Jul 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We're having the exact same problem. We store content in Dropbox but Rush "Failed to fetch contents." Help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 16, 2020 Jun 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i am using my iPad and my dropbox folders still do not show up in rush, i have already signed out and signed back in.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 03, 2022 Jan 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having the same issue here - has anyone figured out the solution? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 21, 2022 Sep 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also wondering the same thing! I'm desperately trying to work while traveling and Rush can't access ANY of my Dropbox files on my iPad. I'm at a loss, seems like everyone else is too 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 04, 2022 Oct 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If anyone is still struggling with this I fixed mine by split screening with Rush and the Dropbox app on my Ipad. Then the files all loaded into Rush when I tried to connect again. 

This either was a random coincidence or a fix so hope it works for you! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 21, 2022 Oct 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Splitting it worked for me! Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines