Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Multiple Audio Tracks Not Showing When Uploading File made with OBS

Community Beginner ,
Jul 27, 2020 Jul 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

First of all I am pretty new to Adobe Rush. When I upload a file I recorded with OBS, I can't see 2 audio tracks (like  I specified my settings in OBS to record), but instead I see one track that is a combination of the two. Can anyone help me see the 2 audio tracks seperately?

Thanks!

TOPICS
Desktop version , Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 28, 2020 Jul 28, 2020

Hey Anders!

Looks like you're making some cool content, let's see how we can help. Rush can recognize multi-channel audio but it doesn't have the capability to edit/view the channels individually. That would require you to make the jump to Premiere Pro. Here's a tutorial on multichannel audio in Premiere, if you're interested! 

Sorry that feature doesn't exist in the app yet. You can file a feature request here and I'll forward this thread to our product team. 

Let us know if there are any oth

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 28, 2020 Jul 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Andres!
Thank you for reaching out. Please provide more information with us for troubleshooting.

Looking forward to your response.

Thanks,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kartika,

Thanks for the quick response. I am using Verstion 1.5.20 (build 571). I have not currently tested any clip other than ones I recorded using OBS (The format that I used was MP4). I am on a Windows 10 laptop.  I have also noticed somthing interesting, even though I only see one track, Premeire Rush seems to know that there are two tracks becuase when I open up the audio tab it shows two L and R tracks.

Annotation 2020-07-28 101838.png

Annotation 2020-07-28 101837.png

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Anders!

Looks like you're making some cool content, let's see how we can help. Rush can recognize multi-channel audio but it doesn't have the capability to edit/view the channels individually. That would require you to make the jump to Premiere Pro. Here's a tutorial on multichannel audio in Premiere, if you're interested! 

Sorry that feature doesn't exist in the app yet. You can file a feature request here and I'll forward this thread to our product team. 

Let us know if there are any other questions!

Caroline

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for all the help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines