• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No network connection, only projects you have previously opened on this device will be available

New Here ,
Feb 19, 2024 Feb 19, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Two questions for you all regarding the Adobe Rush APP which sends me the error msg that storage is full. However, when I go to delete projects or turn off Sync, I receive error messages:

1) When deleting - "No network connection, only projects you have previously opened on this device will be available."

However, I do have a strong network connection on all devices. This is the only app that has this issue. I've used the app in the past without any problem, up until a few weeks ago.

2) When I try to turn of sync - 'turning sync off has failed, please try again later'. 

Thanks

TOPICS
Cloud sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 21, 2024 Feb 21, 2024

Hi Ernst Blofeld!

Sorry about the trouble. You're getting this error because Rush's sync services have been discontinued. You can create and build projects but can no longer sync them between the devices.

Here are more details: https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-rush/kb/creative-cloud-files-end-of-life-for-premiere-rush.html.

Let us know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

correct answers 1 Pinned Reply

Adobe Employee , Apr 01, 2024 Apr 01, 2024

Hi @Ramon363751237ck9,

Thanks for the note. It might be due to the loss of Creative Cloud sync. See this article: https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-rush/kb/creative-cloud-files-end-of-life-for-premiere-rush.html. I will see if I can get you a more detailed response, but that is what I have for now. In general, the advice is to ignore the "No Network" warning flag unless it interrupts you from finishing your project.

Sorry for the frustration.

Thanks,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 21, 2024 Feb 21, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ernst Blofeld!

Sorry about the trouble. You're getting this error because Rush's sync services have been discontinued. You can create and build projects but can no longer sync them between the devices.

Here are more details: https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-rush/kb/creative-cloud-files-end-of-life-for-premiere-rush.html.

Let us know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 20, 2024 Mar 20, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same problem. It won't let me create anything. It keeps crashing within seconds of editing.  I've had Adobe cc for over a decade. This is disappointing. Hopefully it gets fixed. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 24, 2024 Mar 24, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ive read through all of this.  My main issue is that even creating a new project with local media on my phone.  Im not able to edit.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 06, 2024 May 06, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is unacceptable. I burn half day on this app learning it tutorial etc just to discover in the end of the day that it is a crippled app. At list delete part of tutorial. Why to treat us like that. This is against logic. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 04, 2024 Jun 04, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is incredible frustrating and inconvenient for content creators. Hope Adobe reinstates the syncing ability in a future update.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 14, 2024 Jul 14, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just take us off the cloud. Have an internal sync  still sure, but we really need to get our stuff localized. Im watching the slow return of the SD card. You cant replace reliable hardware. Its nice to work offline.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 16, 2024 Aug 16, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why would adobe discontinue such a useful tool? Would really like to see the syncing function reinstated. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 02, 2024 Feb 02, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why is my rush app crashing and saying their is no network. I have good internet and I also have it set to cellular data. It will not work and crashes. Please help. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 03, 2024 Feb 03, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have same issue too, and a pending deadline 😬

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 05, 2024 Feb 05, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Hart’s35218087aihz and @C5CFB,

I read about your problem. Can you try signing out from Creative Cloud, then signing back in again? Let me know if that works. Sorry for any troubles.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 17, 2024 Feb 17, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mine also shows a No Network Connection error, and I tried logging out and in of Adobe CC within Rush. It didn't fix the error

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 20, 2024 Feb 20, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @adultingshelby,

I read your note. Can you read the following article, please? https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-rush/kb/creative-cloud-files-end-of-life-for-premiere-rush.html. I believe your issue might be the removal of sync from Rush. Does the issue go away if you turn off all sync options in the app's preferences? Let me know. Sorry for the issue.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 26, 2024 Feb 26, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kevin,

I appreciate the reply, but there's no option in the IOS app to turn on or off any sync options. I'm still getting a No network connection error everytime I open the app. The settings button only lets me log out of CC or turn my External Sources on/off. There's no sync option

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 26, 2024 Feb 26, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just downloaded the app today for the first time. Created two videos and have the same issue. No internet connection. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 19, 2024 Apr 19, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So does this mean that we no longer have the option to start a premier rush project on mobile devices and finish them on desktop. It will be a either/or scenario from now on?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 18, 2024 Feb 18, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having same issue 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 19, 2024 Feb 19, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It not working ;(

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 20, 2024 Feb 20, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 10, 2024 Mar 10, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same error as well. I've updated everything, called customer support, uninstalled and reinstalled. Nothing has changed except losing everything i created before uninstalling. 

There are no options toggle sync or any other internet features.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 10, 2024 Mar 10, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey @chrisw93211117,

I pinged the engineering team with this issue. I will let you know what they say. I'm sorry that I have to ask for your patience on this.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 11, 2024 Mar 11, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just purchased Adobe Express today 3/11/2024, which this page https://www.adobe.com/products/premiere-rush.html says allows you to "- Sync video projects across mobile and desktop". Unfortunately, I cannot do this. My adobe Premiere Rush app (on iOS, updated to most recent version) reports "No network connection. Only projects you have previously opened on this device will be available." I have closed the app and reopened it. I have signed out of the app and signed back in. I have closed it and reopened it again. My network connection is strong and otherwise working. It still gives me the same error message. In settings on the app, it says I have used 0% of 100GB of storage, despite 3 large video files on my app that I am working on editing; it also says "All files synced" so that doesn't make sense that 0% is used. Under settings -> preferences, the only 2 options are "external sources -> Dropbox" and "logs -> Share logs". I have tried clicking on both of those to no avail. I understand creative cloud is being discontinued for personal users such as myself. However, the website clearly states that with my purchase of Adobe Express, I can sync from mobile to desktop, this is the entire reason for my purchase. Was I misled by Adobe's website? Is there any way to sync these files? Thank you. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 11, 2024 Mar 11, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @Elliot36012904mj0o,

Thanks for reporting an error on Adobe.com. I forwarded your bug to the developers. Hopefully, they can remove that verbiage ASAP.

That is correct. No sync is available between mobile and desktop versions of the app via Creative Cloud. There may be a way to share project files otherwise via a workaround that is being shared on this thread: https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-rush-discussions/where-are-rush-projects-stored/m-p/14479275.... With an engineer on the thread, I hope that can be worked out.

I appreciate your post.

Thank You,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 14, 2024 Mar 14, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It says no network connection, you will only be able to see projects made on this phone. However I am connected to internet? How can I access old vids I've made?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 14, 2024 Mar 14, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem here. Both on my laptop and my Google Pixel 8 pro. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines