• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

pixelated video glitch in Premiere Rush?

New Here ,
Mar 09, 2020 Mar 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hoping someone can help me get to the bottom of this Rush glitch- I've been editing my videos on the app for a month now with no problems but now I'm seeing a bunch of my media in the video I'm currently editing get really pixelated, the pixelation varies per frame whenever I try to re-Edit or re-import the original media ( photo below is of one of the frames). It's like wack-a-mole trying to get this video pixelation free and I feel like I'm going insane! Any advice will be SO welcomed! 

Title edited by mod

466A45FB-06AA-4AC7-A5A9-E038B02C1582.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Nov 03, 2022 Nov 03, 2022

Before exporting, try scrubbing through the video timeline using your finger pushing the timeline from beginning to end. In my experience I found the app buffers the entire video when you scrub through the frames especially when there are cuts between frames.

Then export.

During export keep an eye on the preview window -the glitch should no longer appear.

Hope this helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate
replies 115 Replies 115
Explorer ,
Jan 17, 2024 Jan 17, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

its truly incredible how they just ignore it and blame user and how horrible they are  . i have had some stock but between dealing with customer service on phone when getting a plan and how they respond to bugs and stuff i think i see the future for this compasny gonna sell it not looking good at all. I mean its so bad its just boggles the mind

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 08, 2023 May 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Had the same issue, and read this thread. The only thing that worked for me was installing CapCut and making the video again. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 20, 2023 May 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@_tonygee_  tried that and it is still glitching... A -not so easy- fix I found is to sync the project with Adobe Cloud, open the project in Premier Rush on computer and export from there. But yeah it kinda loses the whole point of the phone app... "Rush" 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 31, 2023 Jul 31, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also have the issue using a 2023 MacBook Pro and adobe rush on my laptop! So frustrating.  August 2023

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try deselecting hardware acceleration encoding. Under the premier rush drop down, select settings to get to the page. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That worked for desktop. Your amazing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 05, 2024 Jan 05, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This comment helped me resolve this issue when using Rush on a Macbook M1 to edit .MOV files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 01, 2024 Apr 01, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This worked on desktop for .movs captured using quicktime - thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 01, 2023 Aug 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im havinh the exact same issue both with my phone app and my ipad app, it will lose all the purpose of the apps if I need to do this on the desktop program, makes no sense. Did adobe ever find a fix for this??? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 14, 2023 Aug 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not fixed. I just made a video over the weekend. Tried most of the above "tricks" including changing MOV of the distorted clip to MP4 and still there. So annoying. Not sure why this is suggested to be "Solved". I was editing on M1 IPad Pro. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 28, 2023 Oct 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wow, this was raised in 2020 and the problem is still happening in 2023 with no real solution. With the issue of this, plus the fact that adobe premier pro can't handle iPhone videos, it's time to cancel this subscription! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 29, 2023 Oct 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wow, this was raised in 2020 and the problem is still happening in 2023 with no real solution. With the issue of this, plus the fact that adobe premier pro can't handle iPhone videos, it's time to cancel this subscription! 

By @ChasingAmyx

I moved to LumaFusion and then went to CapCut pro and never looked back. I'm re-editing all my premiere rush projects in CapCut and they're just so much more robust now with easy 
key framing, audio library, transitions, voice effects, face retouching, tons of auto caption animations, text templates, and no video tearing or glitching lol.  Like literally never have had an issue with a video export or render.  It's baffling to me how far behind Adobe is, or actually unwilling to implement a bare minimum request of not destroying our videos during export. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 09, 2024 Jan 09, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

2024 and this is still a major issue i spent hours editing and have been trying to export from my desktop for days. Unacceptable for Adobe i really dont know how they are still in business needless to say ill be canceling everything. Adobe count your days. You claim to be a software company but your software doesnt even work. Pathetic 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 10, 2024 Jan 10, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yep I canceled my membership. These money hungry c*nts are taking away essential features like cloud sync and making us pay more for the same services while also not fixing simple bugs like this one. F*cking money hungry a*sholes

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 05, 2024 Feb 05, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's four years later and the Adobe team still hasn't fixed this... shame on them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 22, 2024 Mar 22, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The same issue here. no matter what preset I choose.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines