• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premier Rush Mobile App is saying "No Network Connection" still...

New Here ,
Feb 23, 2024 Feb 23, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I read a previous thread on this, recommending to turn off sync in preferences.  However, the updated app no longer HAS anything about "syn" in preferences.  so that is not the solution.  

I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling and talking to people on Adobe Chat. I finally called customer service, and although someone answered they didn't talk, they just waited 6 minutes until I finally hung up. And then I called again and they answered, but shortly after they said hello there was suddenly no sound again,.  I waited another 5 minutes, but that's a LONG time not to be able to troubleshoot your headset and get back on the call so when they didn't I hung up again to start over. Adobe is suppossed to be the best! I wanted to use this APP!  But if the app is glitchy and I am never able to contact someone who is actually familiar with the product, why would I use anything Adobe?  I have spent 6 hours on this today.  This is my last ditch effort.  If this project no longer allows for switching between mobile device and laptop for creating videos, I can not use it. 

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Pinned Reply

Adobe Employee , Feb 24, 2024 Feb 24, 2024

Hello, @Ann35659049ab0z,

Thanks for writing in with this issue.

I read a previous thread on this, recommending to turn off sync in preferences.  However, the updated app no longer HAS anything about "sync" in preferences.  so that is not the solution. 

In Settings > Preferences, turn off Sync Documents > Use cellular for sync. That should turn off the sync function. Let me know if that works for you.

I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling and talking to people on Adobe Chat. I final

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 24, 2024 Feb 24, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, @Ann35659049ab0z,

Thanks for writing in with this issue.

I read a previous thread on this, recommending to turn off sync in preferences.  However, the updated app no longer HAS anything about "sync" in preferences.  so that is not the solution. 

In Settings > Preferences, turn off Sync Documents > Use cellular for sync. That should turn off the sync function. Let me know if that works for you.

I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling and talking to people on Adobe Chat. I finally called customer service, and although someone answered they didn't talk, they just waited 6 minutes until I finally hung up. And then I called again and they answered, but shortly after they said hello there was suddenly no sound again,.  I waited another 5 minutes, but that's a LONG time not to be able to troubleshoot your headset and get back on the call so when they didn't I hung up again to start over. Adobe is suppossed to be the best! I wanted to use this APP!  But if the app is glitchy and I am never able to contact someone who is actually familiar with the product, why would I use anything Adobe?  I have spent 6 hours on this today.  This is my last ditch effort. 

On behalf of Adobe, I apologize for that. I'll investigate the case for you and inform the agents about delivering such a poor experience.

If you do need support for Rush again, please check these steps:

To contact Adobe Support, do the following: 

1. Make sure to sign in to your Adobe account. Allow popups and cookies on your browser. You may be unable to see the chat window if using a VPN.
  2. Click here: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen. This will automatically open the chat window.
  3. Type "Agent" in the chat box to be connected to a live agent.
  4. When you get an agent, ask to be connected to the video queue. These agents are specially trained to handle digital video and audio issues.

I hope that gets you routed to our video and audio technicians faster.

If this project no longer allows for switching between mobile device and laptop for creating videos, I can not use it.

Sorry to inform you that sync has been removed as of February 1, so you no longer need a network connection. More info is here: https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-rush/kb/creative-cloud-files-end-of-life-for-premiere-rush.html. That is probably why you won't be able to share projects between devices using Creative Cloud.

Let the community know if you have further questions. We are here to help you.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 28, 2024 Feb 28, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This solution does not work for me. In Preferences the only setting I have is Dropbox. Besides an entry for Logs there is absolutely nothing else on that screen.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 15, 2024 Apr 15, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

So evidently the support case I made for this was closed after 4 days with no resolution.

Based on the link provided above, synchronization between working projects is discontinued in enterprise and teams. But it still says we should be able to export items to premiere for editing. The App Store description says we should be able to transfer between devices- we can't do either without a network connection. 

But I agree- if this can't transfer projects to premiere, this app is useless.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines