• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Rush - editing clip length for multiple clips at once

New Here ,
Jul 16, 2020 Jul 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Creating a stop animation in Premiere Rush. It consists so far of approx 800 photos. After adding they default at 2 seconds a clip and need to change them to 00 00 04 frames and currently only seem to be able to do this for one photo at a time. If I multi select clips at the bottom the clip duration option is greyed out. 

Also no option to speed up. 

Anyone know a way to change all clips in the project to the same duration in one go? 

TOPICS
Desktop version

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 23, 2020 Jul 23, 2020

Hi there!

Thank you for reaching out. As of now, you need to select an individual clip to add speed features. If you select multiple clips, the option will be greyed out. I know this is a tedious job but speed option is only highlighted when there is a single clip selected. 

Please add this feature request and let our engineering team know about it by putting it up here: https://adobe-video.uservoice.com/forums/916423-premiere-rush

If you like, you can use Premiere Pro for adjusting the speed duration

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 23, 2020 Jul 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there!

Thank you for reaching out. As of now, you need to select an individual clip to add speed features. If you select multiple clips, the option will be greyed out. I know this is a tedious job but speed option is only highlighted when there is a single clip selected. 

Please add this feature request and let our engineering team know about it by putting it up here: https://adobe-video.uservoice.com/forums/916423-premiere-rush

If you like, you can use Premiere Pro for adjusting the speed duration on more clips at once.

I hope this helps.

Thanks,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Oct 24, 2020 Oct 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes... this is a really important feature... the ability to adjust duration on multiple selecdted clips, not just one at a time as is currently the case.

I'm doing a museum display, and I'd like to start with all clips at 5 seconds. As it is now, I'll need to individually select 1 hundred clips, each one separately, and then adjust the duration on each, one at a time. That will be a major PITA! So... yes, we need this feature.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 03, 2021 Feb 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please get this feature going would be such a help! And on premiere rush if possible.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 12, 2021 Sep 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This feature has been requested. If you want it, you can vote for it here

https://adobe-video.uservoice.com/forums/916423-premiere-rush/suggestions/38682379-change-the-durati...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 15, 2022 Dec 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please make it possible to select all images in the timeline and change the duration of all those images at once with one command. This will be a huge timesaver. Thank you! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 24, 2024 Mar 24, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Waaw, the most BASIC functionality for this type of video editing software is STILL not available. What are the managers & bosses thinking? Why don't they prioritize this? It makes this software way more useless and steers users to other software over Adobe's. And the voting isn't available anymore either, so don't know what is happening at Adobe... 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 06, 2020 Nov 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still waiting for it...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 11, 2020 Dec 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would also really like this feature, I've only been using the programme for a few minutes, and I already need it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 29, 2020 Dec 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wonder when this feature will be available... This feature, to speed up or slow down many clips at once, as wel as the feature to adjust the duration of many clips at once. Those are such important features fot almost everyone who uses an Video Editor. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Feb 04, 2021 Feb 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kartika.

Please let the engineering team know about the request.

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 15, 2021 Jul 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Would also love this feature! It's so tedious to do each one by hand!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 27, 2021 Oct 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Samsees, an VERY experienced Premiere user and needed to use rush for a quick "Memorial Slideshow" for a funeral.  Need to change over 100 photos manually and "In a rush" as all graphic jobs always are.  Please add this feature.  Thanks.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 31, 2022 Jan 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just did it. Selected 150 photos, right click + duration, adjust it with cursor scrolling from right to left. Good luck y'all! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 05, 2022 Feb 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

not so... or I am doing something wrong

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 25, 2022 Apr 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any updates on this yet? Without it the software is almost unusable!? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 18, 2023 Dec 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

19th December 2023, there seems to be no sign of life for this feature.
"Rush" doens't live up to it's name with the lack of these features.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 06, 2022 May 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi - i'd really like to quickly adjust the duration of any clip. i'd like to set to 2.4 sec or .5 sec exactly without havibg to drag aross a slider and hope ive got it correct.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 16, 2022 Jun 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I know this is a bit old, but what I did was added all my images (photos), shared the project, so it created a video, then I opened the video up again in Rush and now it is a continuous clip, and I could adjust the speed. Doens't help if you want different length clips, but if you want all clips the same length, this could help. If you want different length clips, you could combine some of your images and make muitlple clips this way and then combine the clips into a new project and adjust the speed on each clip. Hope this helps someone. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 16, 2022 Dec 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sadly the save and open does not allow you to change the speed beyond one clip at a time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 25, 2023 Jan 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

THANK YOU!  This worked great for my project.  Whew, I was getting super frustrated.  Thank you for posting a solution.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines