• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Rush limited to 3 exports in a subscription

Community Beginner ,
Nov 15, 2020 Nov 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My subscription mentions Premiere Rush is included. It does not indicate it is a free version limited to 3 exports so is not usable. We can only run the demo.

I spent several hours installing it make it run (too many problems) for nothing.

Thanks Adobe

TOPICS
Desktop version , Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 09, 2021 Dec 09, 2021

Good news: There is no longer a three-export limit in the Starter plan for the desktop version of Premiere Rush – Adobe removed this limit in version 2.0 on November 15, 2021.

Basically, Rush on desktop now acts the same as Rush on mobile – the no-cost plan gives you unlimited video exports with a "freemium" model that offers use of most of the features and content.

If you want to use Rush's premium features and content in your exported videos, then that wouldn't be included for free and you

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Nov 18, 2020 Nov 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here. Adobe keeps emailing me to download and start using Premiere Rush which indeed my subscription says is included. I also spent several hours watching videos and installing it only to find out it is a trial version. Spending another 12 euros a month on a limited version of Premiere Pro is of course no option. So Adobe, please remove it to the trial version of your software so people won't get confused anymore or include it in my subscription the full 100%.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 09, 2021 Dec 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good news: There is no longer a three-export limit in the Starter plan for the desktop version of Premiere Rush – Adobe removed this limit in version 2.0 on November 15, 2021.

Basically, Rush on desktop now acts the same as Rush on mobile – the no-cost plan gives you unlimited video exports with a "freemium" model that offers use of most of the features and content.

If you want to use Rush's premium features and content in your exported videos, then that wouldn't be included for free and you'd need to upgrade to a paid plan. More details covered here:

Premiere Rush Free Download: What's Included in the Starter Plan?

But the basic Premiere Rush app is now free with no export limit on desktop or mobile.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 24, 2023 Jun 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you tell me how I get the free no-cost plan up and running, so I can share my work? I have installed the "trial version" about 5 times. Every time I want to export (share) a project, a pop-up message  urge me to pay for a premium plan. And I do not want to pay before I have tried this program out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 25, 2023 Jun 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Jes,

It's possible you may have included premium features or content in your project. These are indicated when you use them in the app. Some examples would be the Advanced Audio tools, Auto Reframe, and others.

If so, then Rush would prompt you to upgrade to the premium plan when exporting your work. Videos created using Rush’s premium features or content require a paid plan in order to export.

If you just want to stick with the free Starter plan, then you'd need to take out whatever premium features or content you may have used, and then try the export again.

https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-rush/kb/starter-paid-rush-upgrade.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines