• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Rush Limited to 3 exports

New Here ,
Oct 25, 2021 Oct 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since I received an email saying that Premiere Rush will be included in my subscription plan this week, I decided to install an hour ago. 

I was playing with it, but then an alert appeared saying that I only have 3 exports with the free initial plan.

Is this an error, isn't it added to my subscription yet, or is this exactly what is supposed to happen?

TOPICS
Desktop version , Error or problem , Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 22, 2021 Nov 22, 2021

Update: There is no longer a three-export limit in the Starter plan for the desktop version of Premiere Rush – Adobe removed this limit in version 2.0 last week.

Basically, Rush on desktop now acts the same as Rush on mobile – the no-cost plan gives you unlimited video exports with a "freemium" model that offers use of most of the features and content.

If you want to use Rush's premium features and content in your exported videos, then that's not included for free and a paid plan is required

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also have the same alert sowing up still. I think they dind't incude Rush to the subscription yet. 

Anyone knows the exact date for the inclusion? 

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found out the following:

https://prodesigntools.com/premiere-rush-free-version.html

But basically we are limited to 3 exports on desktop, and so unfortunately I don't find the use of Premiere Rush so useful after all. 

I will continue to use a free video editing software I was already using. 

It's a shame!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Almost impossible because this (The three exports only !!) was the case from the time Rush was available. Maybe this is just a fake e-mail we got or an Error by ADOBE. The worst case is that ADOBE is outright lying!!!!

We need a clarification from ADOBE!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 26, 2021 Oct 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Misleading and poor form by Adobe.

Wording the product as included in your plan to then find out, after downloading,  that it is in fact trail.

This is a really cheap trick.

I am sure you lose more reputation than you gain customers by acting in this way.

Very disappointed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I already had PR downloaded in preperation for it to be included in my subscription starting this week. I had already hit the export limit long ago. I checked it today and the export limit is gone, but whevever I try to export, it tells me:

"This file requires the HEVC codec which is included with a Creative Cloud membership. To upgrade to a paid plan, go to: www.adobe.com/go/video"

It then exports a super corrupted file in which only the audio works. This is with my drone footage that I had already exported just fine, before I hit the limit. Now PR is acting like it's a format I need to pay for, even though I technically do, in this new subscription setup.

I can try reinstalling PR later when I have time, but it's unfortunate because it will probably wipe the video project I have waiting to export.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As of today, I have  exported one video and the software tells me I have only 2 left.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe has now removed the limit. Since around lunchtime (21. Oct 2021, Europe) today it is gone.

So, it is as they have anounced in the e-mail to us, it is a full working addition to the 20GB plan.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry,

Adobe has now removed the limit. Since around lunchtime (26. Oct 2021, Europe) today it is gone.

So, it is as they have anounced in the e-mail to us, it is a full working addition to the 20GB plan.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 22, 2021 Nov 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Update: There is no longer a three-export limit in the Starter plan for the desktop version of Premiere Rush – Adobe removed this limit in version 2.0 last week.

Basically, Rush on desktop now acts the same as Rush on mobile – the no-cost plan gives you unlimited video exports with a "freemium" model that offers use of most of the features and content.

If you want to use Rush's premium features and content in your exported videos, then that's not included for free and a paid plan is required.

In addition, there were also some important changes made regarding Premiere Rush and the Photography plan. Here is Adobe's messaging about that:

"That's right! We've added premium access to Premiere Rush and Photoshop Express to all plans that included Spark premium. There won't be any changes to the cost of your subscription. Let us now if you need any help getting started with PsX or Rush!"

These additions apply only to current/existing customers in order to replace Spark premium, which was removed from the Photography and single-app plans at the same time.

More details on all of this covered here:

Premiere Rush Free Download: What's Included in the Starter Plan?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 06, 2021 Dec 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I thought at Max they said that if you are using Rush without a Creative Cloud Subscription you could have unlimited exports now.  Or maybe I misread the text/information about it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's right. With the (free) Starter plan, both the mobile and desktop versions of the Rush offer unlimited exports now... But if you want to use Rush's premium features & content in your exported videos, that's not included and a paid plan is required.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 08, 2021 Dec 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Interesting.... what premium features does Rush have. 

Well if that is the case they need to add more to Rush.  Example, I would have expected more updates to it this year and more Titles/Graphics.  Alas, there were not really any new additions to the software. 

I love it... use it so much.  But... really thought they would have a spiced things up just a little.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 08, 2021 Dec 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Version 2.0 did come out last month, with some new features:

https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-rush/help/whats-new.html

2021 was pretty busy, with new Rush releases in January, February, March, and April, and November. Here's the new feature suggestion page, if there's anything you're wishing for in particular:

https://adobe-video.uservoice.com/forums/916423-premiere-rush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have also been swindelled out of my money by the same scam by Adobe!

My problem has not been resolved in over a month and I am on the verge of taking legal action.

I installed the plan that was supposed to give me 6 desktop apps, and 18 free apps, and it only gave me plan for the 5 desktop apps and 9 free apps after it has already taken my money.  This is outright deception and theft. I've had numerous call centre agents contact me and no-one has the authority to help me nor the legal understanding of the misrepresentation by Adobe. You would think that a company of this size could provide a better service. This has been the most unpleasant experience for me.  But it's fine, I have a 2 minute video of my problem ready to be shared with the world to warn others if this is not sorted out. No-one should have to be cheated, and deceived by Aobe our of their hard earned money like I have - no-one!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @alcaponeza,

This thread and forum topic are about Premiere Rush. Are you having a specific issue with Rush, and if so, what is it exactly?

The free additional apps that Adobe is referring to are mobile apps, some of which are paired with their desktop versions... Which apps in particular do you think you should be receiving access to which you are not?

Thanks for helping to clarify the problem you're having.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 07, 2021 Dec 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you not open the image in the attachment that I sent? In the attachment that I posted, it clearly indicates that if I purchase the plan in question that you see on the screen in my image, that I will receive 6 desktop apps, the Rush app being included here.

I have not been provided with the Rush desktop app. I actually have the app from a previous 'plan' that I used to own on my laptop, but this version of the app is limited to only three exports (one which I might add was used by one of your call centre agents that asked me to test the program to see if my version was in fact limited, and therefore your agent has now used up one of the free exports, which needs to be returned to me).  The plan provided to me (is the one on the left of the screen - which shows 5 desktop app), which is in contradiction to what is being advertised on the plan that I clicked on on the Adobe website (on the right of the screen - see image posted).  I select one plan as advertised on the site, and I am being provided with another.

Should Adobe fail to resolve my problem, I will have no option to but to request the details of your legal department as my legal department will take over the matter and issue them with a letter directly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @alcaponeza,

OK, a couple of things:

1) The image you shared above shows the same plan – Photography plan (20 GB) – at the left and the right of the page. What happens if you click to select the plan on the right? It's the same plan, so it should be the same price.

2) In any event, as posted above in this thread, Adobe only just removed the 3-export limit for all Rush users last month in the new version 2.0 of the product... So, you might want to upgrade:

https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-rush/help/whats-new.html

In other words, between the two points above, still don't really understand the extent of the issue here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are correct, the plan on the left is the same price as the plan on the right.  But I clicked on the plan on the right, and it gave me the plan on the left (which is not right). Don't go and offer one thing, and then provide the customer with the other!  Therefore, my problem is that when I log into my profile (my account), it only shows that I was provided with 5 desktop apps, and not the 6 desktop apps that I believed I was paying for.

Nonetheless, I have just tested the application again, and it appears that you are correct in saying that Adobe have removed the 3 export limit on the product.  This was not the case yet when I had a previous discussion with a call centre agent over the phone.

This now appears to have been rectified - probably due to the high influx of complaints.  So, although my profile is still incorrect, it appears that I can now use the product that was promised to me, and therefore my problem has been solved.  I would appreciate it if my profile was updated and corrected too.

For the fact that I can now use the product unhindered, which I was not aware would apply to me as well, I appreciate your time and consideration, and I thank you for your communication.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines