• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Rush - New update won't load and old versions don't sync my subscription

New Here ,
Apr 30, 2021 Apr 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

I downloaded Premiere Rush 1.5.58 and now the program won't load anything (see image below). I performed the troublshooting basics - logging out > restarting computer > logging in > still doesn't work. Uninstall > Reinstall  > still doesn't work. Device manager > change the driver > restart > still doesn't work. Opened Rush > cleared cashe > restarted > still doesn't work. Basically all the combinations of logging out, reinstalling and restarting has not worked.

new update - not loading.png

The next best solution would be to reinstall the previous update; however the previous version was showing me the "You've reached your export limit" error, eventhough I have the subscription. I've had this error for about a month, hoping an update would fix it--just my luck I have a new issue. Again, I performed the troubleshooting basics of uninstalling, reinstalling, logging out, etc. and nothing has worked. Even downloading older versions and I still receive the same error.

error message.png

So Obi-Wan Adobe, you're my only hope. Can this be fixed?

Thank you in advance.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 03, 2021 May 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there!

We're sorry for the trouble. Can you try launching Premiere Rush after disconnecting the internet?

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 09, 2021 May 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kartika, 

I disconnected the internet and launched Rush and the program did load offline. But I am getting the "Your Premiere Rush subcription has ended" error. Is there a way to get it synced again? Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 10, 2021 May 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you using Rush with a trial account? You can also see some methods suggested by Peter: https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-rush/trying-free-trial-of-rush-stuck-on-blue-circle-and-tuto...

Thanks,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 18, 2021 May 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kartika, I do have a yearly subscription with Rush and it's not expired. For some reason it's just not syncing.

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 10, 2021 May 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @clangston 

Sorry, you're stuck in this state. If we can get your log files that would be super helpful!

Mac steps:

1. Quit Rush 
  2. Go to /Users/<username>/Library/Preferences/Adobe/Premiere Rush/1.5
  3. Place the attached files into the 1.5 folder 
  4. Launch Rush 
  5. After Rush is in a bad state, quit Rush 
  6. Go to /Users/<username>/Library/Preferences/Adobe/Premiere Rush/1.5/Logs
  7. Share the log files with us 

Windows steps:

1. Quit Rush 
  2. Go to C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Premiere Rush\1.5
  3. Place the attached files into the 1.5 folder 
  4. Launch Rush 
  5. After Rush is in a bad state, quit Rush 
  6. Go to C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Premiere Rush\1.5\logs 
  7. Share the log files with us 

Look forward to hearing back. 

Thanks again! 

Peter 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 18, 2021 May 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Peter,

I did the following and here are the files. Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines