Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem rendering in Windows Version

New Here ,
Jul 08, 2020 Jul 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Greetings.

I'm a new user of Premiere Rush. I created a simple 30-second video to make sure everything was copacetic, then spend days building a larger video. While the short video rendered fine, the more complex one creates a glitched result every time. I don't get any errors, but the video gets glitched and drops whole sections. Sometimes seconds, sometimes minutes. I did see one specific clip that seemed to always glitch but removing the clip didn't help the rest of the video. Changing the resolution doesn't help, and there really aren't any other settings.

My video drivers are all up to date, as is the software.

Any suggestions, or am I just screwed?

Thanks in advance.

TOPICS
Desktop version , Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 09, 2020 Jul 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Update... after sleeping on it overnight, I decided to load Rush on my laptop (with a more powerful graphics card) and see what happens. Even though my desktop is newer, has a similar processor (i7-6700 @ 3.40Ghz, 4 cores) and 16GB of memory, the laptop (i7-6700HQ @ 2.60Ghz, 4 cores, and 32GB of memory) rendered the video about 4 times as fast and without any glitches or losses. Not sure why, but at least I got the thing rendered...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines