Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

rush projects disappeared

Community Beginner ,
Mar 06, 2023 Mar 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

All my projects disappeared from the starting screen. I didnt make any change to the files I was working on. The only thing I made was to change the main e-mail adress in my Adobe account. Im trying to contact Adobe support but cannot find any way. So I hope I can find here some clue to recover them. Thank you.

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 06, 2023 Mar 06, 2023

The email address that is associated with your Adobe account is known as your Adobe ID. Signing in with your Adobe ID is how you can access your projects. It sounds like changing your Adobe ID broke that link. If you can go back to using your original email address, you could see if signing in with that recovers your projects.

Otherwise, contacting Adobe Support to help with your Adobe ID sounds like the best option:

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The email address that is associated with your Adobe account is known as your Adobe ID. Signing in with your Adobe ID is how you can access your projects. It sounds like changing your Adobe ID broke that link. If you can go back to using your original email address, you could see if signing in with that recovers your projects.

Otherwise, contacting Adobe Support to help with your Adobe ID sounds like the best option:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Myra,

Thank you very much for your support. I changed to my original email and it works now :))

Best wishes

Kopa

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're very welcome. Would you mind marking the answer correct so that anyone else with a similar issue can find the solution?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 15, 2023 Mar 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Trying using all the tools to research that for you. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines