• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Rush share freezes

New Here ,
Oct 12, 2023 Oct 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Clicking the share button nothing happens except a tiny message in he centre of the screen 'Create sequence to export'. Was OK a few days ago; nothing has changed since then. Can continue editing or looking at the sequence but can not exit, close the project or even close Rush without having to do a hard stop via Task Manager on the PC.

TOPICS
Crash , Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 16, 2023 Oct 16, 2023

Hi @Chelifer,

Sorry about that. From the Home screen and with all projects closed, choose Preferences and delete all of the media cache. Relaunch Rush. Does that help? Let us know.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 16, 2023 Oct 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Chelifer,

Sorry about that. From the Home screen and with all projects closed, choose Preferences and delete all of the media cache. Relaunch Rush. Does that help? Let us know.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 03, 2023 Nov 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried that. I've uninstalled and reinstalled Rush.  When I click Share, nothing happens, if I then go back to edit the message 'Create sequence to export' appears and you can not close Rush. Clicking back to edit and Rush will close. This all suddenly happened as everything had worked fine for months.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 06, 2023 Nov 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Gerald21992126hi1k,

Try this: Press Alt/Option at launch and reset preferences. Is it working as expected now?

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 08, 2023 Nov 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Sorry - I am being a real pain, but no it still does not work. I have put
details using progressive screen shots and details of settings on a web
page:

https://www.chelifer.com/?page_id=6317

Thanks for all your trouble ...
Best wishes,
Gerald

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines