• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Samsung Tab S7 Splus

New Here ,
Feb 11, 2021 Feb 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anyone know the reason, besides Adobe simply not wanting to allow it, that Adobe Rush is not available for download in the Playstore for the Samsung Tab S7 Plus? I believe it was awhile ago and then was pulled. 

TOPICS
Feature request , Mobile version

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 12, 2021 Feb 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there!

Thank you for reaching out. Currently, Premiere Rush is available on the selected devices that are tested by our product team. However, adding more devices is our top priority. Please add the feature request on Rush UserVoice and follow for updates.

Also, you can refer to the list of Rush supported devices: https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-rush/user-guide.html/premiere-rush/system-requirements.ug.html

Let us know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 24, 2021 Feb 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Well that is just a bogus answer that it pretty much saying that Adobe is unable to keep up with modern techonolgy.  There is zero reason that Rushs should not run on my Galaxy S21 Ultra or Tab S7 Plus, no technical reason why at all.  If you can actually give me a technical reason why they would not run please do.  I have seen it sideloaded and running on these machines.  Ran perfectly fine on my Pixel 4 XL with is less powerful than my new phone or tablet.  It's simly bad business. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines