• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Several of the Premier Rush Services I have Been Using Now Must be Upgraded and Cost Extra

Explorer ,
Dec 25, 2022 Dec 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did I miss something with my CCAccount?  I don't have the Starter Version.

I used to be able to automatically adjust the audio in a video and now it is a pay upgrade.

Seems to me that a feature you have always had should not require a fee.

That is just common sense.  

Help!  Thank you!

phillipp97141014_0-1672014920622.png

TOPICS
Desktop version

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 28, 2022 Dec 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you're not using the free Premiere Rush Starter version, then you should have access to all the Premiere Rush premium features & content.

MyraFerguson_0-1672281936810.png

I'm wondering if you're not logged in. Or maybe try signing out and signing back in via the Premiere Rush Help menu.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 28, 2022 Dec 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Myra,

I will try your suggestion and ensure that I am logged into my account.  The screen shot I inserted in my original post indicates that I have an Updated Premier Rush, not starter.  This was really an odd situation.  When I went to add titles or adjust the volume it showed a blue icon and said that was a Subscription feature.  I have used Premier Rush dozens of times w/o seeing anything blue.  Darn interesting.  I will report back.

Phil 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines