• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Trying To Load Custom Title

Engaged ,
Jan 02, 2024 Jan 02, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using the Popping Square transition graphics. I changed the default colors for the Shape (Rectangle) and Shape (Rectangle 3). There is a  menu to the right of Graphics panel that has an option to Save as, which I clicked on and gave it a name. Moving onto another project, I want to use the same transition graphic with the color values I entered. This time I went to the same menu and chose Install template, thinking I'm going to see the t.g. I saved. I just see a file named AdobeStock_423049493.mogrt. I clicked on it thinking this was the t.g. renamed with an Adobe filing naming convention, but nothing loads.

Does this mean I can't save my t.g. with the colors I want?

It's only an island if you look at it from the water.
TOPICS
Desktop version , How to , Tips and tricks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 04, 2024 Jan 04, 2024

Hi,

What I do is change the original so that it has new settings. Then, choose to Save As the template. Inspect the Graphics tab and click Browse. Check the tab at the top of the Search templates panel. Click on Browse All and choose > Saved. Scroll to the saved template and apply it elsewhere.

Do not choose to install any template. It may be a bug that the option still exists because I don't think you can install .mogrt templates anymore. I'll ask the team about this, meanwhile.

Hope the in

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 03, 2024 Jan 03, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey there, @Chris Panny,

I received your note. I got a .mogrt working as a saved template. Are you on desktop or mobile? Which computer or device? Which version of Rush are you using? I hope we can help you. Sorry for the problem.

Thanks,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Jan 03, 2024 Jan 03, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Kevin,

I'm using Prem Rush 2.10.0 Build 30. It's running on an imac 2019 with Ventura 13.6.1. 

When I have the Popping Square Transition on my timeline, I clicked on it to make it active. I go up to the Graphics panel and choose Save as; I name it Pop Square Tran. When I click on Install template, Finder shows two files that are named AdobeStock_xxxxxxxxx.mogrt - the x are numbers. I did a search in Finder for the file name I gave it and it finds nothing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 04, 2024 Jan 04, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

What I do is change the original so that it has new settings. Then, choose to Save As the template. Inspect the Graphics tab and click Browse. Check the tab at the top of the Search templates panel. Click on Browse All and choose > Saved. Scroll to the saved template and apply it elsewhere.

Do not choose to install any template. It may be a bug that the option still exists because I don't think you can install .mogrt templates anymore. I'll ask the team about this, meanwhile.

Hope the info helps.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 05, 2024 Jan 05, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

An update.

It appears that if the .mogrt is created with Premiere Pro 15.4, and earlier, you  can use the Import Template command to import a custom .mogrt. Otherwise, this won't work.

I hope the added info helps. Come back with any questions.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Jan 05, 2024 Jan 05, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was missing the part about searching "Saved" in the Browse drop-down. Now I'm seeing my saved templates. 

Thank you Kevin! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Jan 31, 2024 Jan 31, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Kevin, do you know where PR saves the custom templates? I want to clear out some of the templates I'm no longer usings.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines