• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Update alert Rush

New Here ,
Oct 23, 2018 Oct 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. i get an update alert for Rush when i open the app on my iphone and on my ipad.

When i say ok i am transfered to the appstore. No update seems to exist.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 23, 2018 Oct 23, 2018

Hi tomast57328559,

Sorry for this confusion. This is a known issue and we are working to resolve this.

Meanwhile, please ignore the alert and continue working on premiere Rush.

You can also submit feature requests for anything you would like to see in Rush here Premiere Rush: Hot (167 ideas) – Adobe video & audio apps

https://adobe-video.uservoice.com/forums/916423-premiere-rush

Keep highlighting your doubts. !

Glad to help,

Mayjain

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi tomast57328559,

Sorry for this confusion. This is a known issue and we are working to resolve this.

Meanwhile, please ignore the alert and continue working on premiere Rush.

You can also submit feature requests for anything you would like to see in Rush here Premiere Rush: Hot (167 ideas) – Adobe video & audio apps

https://adobe-video.uservoice.com/forums/916423-premiere-rush

Keep highlighting your doubts. !

Glad to help,

Mayjain

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A patch is now available on the AppStore that resolves this issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mark,

While the patch might have resolved the update prompt issue, it does not seem to have resolved the issue that has been occurring on my iPhone 8 Plus, in which the app freezes and is unresponsive immediately after launch.  Uninstalling and re-installing the app hasn't fixed that either.  I started a separate thread about this last week, after the app had launched, and others were experiencing the same problem as well.  Any chance that a second round of bug fixes is in the works?  The app is completely unusable for me right now and I've been very excited to use it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The 1.0.1 patch fixes two discrete bugs that were affecting a large number of customers. Another round of fixes is always in the works. I'm not personally familiar with the status of the issue you mention. I'll ask around and respond on the thread you started--or get someone who knows more about it to do so.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines