• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Video color issues in rush

New Here ,
Oct 15, 2024 Oct 15, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could someone please shed some light on a situation for me and help me troubleshoot it? 

For some reason the very vibrantly colored videos my Google Pixel 9 pro captures look completely washed out, faded, and flat when I import them into the premiere rush app on the phone. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

TOPICS
Mobile version

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Pinned Reply

Adobe Employee , 6 hours ago 6 hours ago

Hi @brandon_0538,

I'm sorry you're experiencing color issues with your videos in Premiere Rush. It can be frustrating when your project doesn't look how you expect it to. Let's see if we can figure this out together.

First, could you provide a bit more detail about the problem? Are the colors looking different after export, or are you also seeing issues during editing? Sometimes, color discrepancies can be due to display settings or the color profile of your footage.

Here are a few steps that mi

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
15 hours ago 15 hours ago

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi brandon_0538!

We appreciate you writing in. As of now, Premiere Rush is available on selected devices. Please check the list here: https://adobe.ly/3Nz3ZBH

Let us know if you have any questions. 
Thanks,

KR

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
6 hours ago 6 hours ago

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @brandon_0538,

I'm sorry you're experiencing color issues with your videos in Premiere Rush. It can be frustrating when your project doesn't look how you expect it to. Let's see if we can figure this out together.

First, could you provide a bit more detail about the problem? Are the colors looking different after export, or are you also seeing issues during editing? Sometimes, color discrepancies can be due to display settings or the color profile of your footage.

Here are a few steps that might help:

• Check Your Source Footage: Ensure your footage is not in HDR format, which can sometimes cause color issues in Rush. If it is, try converting it to a standard format before importing. HDR is overkill for today's media creators and is largely unnecessary to use as the default. Please check the camera settings and switch that option to the off position.
  • Update Graphics Drivers: Make sure your graphics drivers are up to date, as outdated drivers can cause display issues.

If these steps don't resolve the issue, sharing a screenshot or more details about your workflow might be helpful.

The community here is very supportive, and I'm sure we can find a solution together. Sorry for the frustration. Hang in there, and don't hesitate to ask for more help!

Best wishes,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines