Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Video is wider

New Here ,
Jan 02, 2022 Jan 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

I have lately noticed an problem in Adobe Rush.

As you can see in the images, there is an difference between the two examples.

I have uploaded the video from my SD-card on Adobe Rush and checked the box mark: sync with creative cloud. After the video is synced, I eject the SD card. When I eject the SD card the video size is changing. When I put the SD card back again the video is changing again to the original state.

I tried to drop the file from the SD card to the laptop and then upload it to Creative Cloud. But what then happens is that when I open the Adobe Rush project on an other device. The video is wider again.

I find this very problematic because one of the reasons I use Adobe programs is because of the posibility to work together on one project. Is there any solution for this problem?

Schermafbeelding 2022-01-02 om 23.27.58.png

Schermafbeelding 2022-01-02 om 23.27.50.png

  

TOPICS
Cloud sync , Desktop version , Preview

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 03, 2022 Jan 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, chikareli!

Sorry for the trouble. Which device are you using for Premiere Rush? What's the source of the media files?

Have you tried opening project on mobile device?

Let us know.

Thanks,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 03, 2022 Jan 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Kartika Rawat 

I use an Macbook Pro 2021 with M1 max chip.

An colleague had spend for 2 hours (including taking over my device) to try some troubleshooting. To conclude at the end that it is because of syncing with creative cloud. During this proces it "optimalizes" the files. If you use an mobile phone it turns out that the quality is not effected because on an mobile device the files are also saved localy. I want to open the exact same project on another device, without any effects. This is also part of the promise for adobe rush. You say we can open projects on different devices..  I feel like this is something we can expect from Adobe.

This is an serious issue that needs to be solved... also because I am not the only one who is facing this problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines