• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Volume spikes in video clip whenever I try to split it in Premiere Rush

New Here ,
Apr 01, 2020 Apr 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is anyone else having the problem of volume jumping up crazy high suddenly after merely trying to split the clip in half? Mine keeps doing it and its so annoying. I don't know how to fix it. When I try to bring the volume down manually with the slider afterwards, there's a difference in the sound and the clip piece stands out terribly. Help? What am I doing wrong? Fix for this anyone?

Title edited by mod

TOPICS
Desktop version , Error or problem , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 02, 2020 Apr 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi CardstonMay0705!

Welcome to the Rush community. I see that you're having an issue with audio when you split your video. You can refer to this link that shows a similar issue and the suggestion: https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-rush/white-noise-static-after-cutting/td-p/10591593?page=1

Let us know if it helps.

Thank you,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 02, 2020 May 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there! I've been dealing with thsi same issue. The link above gives no solution to it, sugesting transitions should be applied, makes no sense. The point is EVERY TIME I split a clip, the audio of the second part is spiked. I spent a third of my editing time just hovering to the auto volume box and unchecking it. Please help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 06, 2020 Sep 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

So, nothing yet?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines