Highlighted

Rush export hangs on iOS with iPhone XS

New Here ,
Jan 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Trying to export my 1st project in Rush on iPhone XS, but it seems to get hung up at last 5% or so of progress.

(Its about 5 min long with 2-3 edits, some light graphic elements.)

I started over and gave it like 2 hours but seemed to hang at same spot

How long should something this take to render/export?

Awesome, thanks so much. And has performance improved at all? There's a 1.0.3 update that became available this month, maybe that will function better. Would you mind updating the app and seeing if the most recent version is better than the last one? 

Caroline

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Rush export hangs on iOS with iPhone XS

New Here ,
Jan 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Trying to export my 1st project in Rush on iPhone XS, but it seems to get hung up at last 5% or so of progress.

(Its about 5 min long with 2-3 edits, some light graphic elements.)

I started over and gave it like 2 hours but seemed to hang at same spot

How long should something this take to render/export?

Awesome, thanks so much. And has performance improved at all? There's a 1.0.3 update that became available this month, maybe that will function better. Would you mind updating the app and seeing if the most recent version is better than the last one? 

Caroline

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 29, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey AnonymousStars!

Shouldn't be taking that long, for sure.

Was this footage also shot on the XS? I wonder if it would export if you opened the project up on a computer.

Caroline

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 29, 2019 0
New Here ,
Jan 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yeah it was, I mean I guess I could just export the clips and do it in premiere on my laptop, but was wanting to give Rush a try on the phone, to see if it would speed up the workflow for little social media projects on the fly...I like the little graphic presets that fly in, but kinda disappointed so far with the last step...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 29, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

AnonymousStars

We're doing some research on improving Rush function on the iPhone X! Could you let me know what version of Rush you were using?

Caroline

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 07, 2019 0
New Here ,
Feb 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Version 1.0.2 (358)

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 07, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Caroline

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 07, 2019 0
New Here ,
Feb 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ok, updated and trying again

fingers crossed

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 07, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Let me know! GOOD LUCK!

Caroline

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 07, 2019 0
New Here ,
Feb 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK, that worked!

thanks!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 07, 2019 0