• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Collaboration -> Check In , option to check in is grayed out and no files are listed

Community Beginner ,
May 30, 2024 May 30, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am able to connect to ADO from RoboHelp 2022. I did an initial clone (when the connection is opened) and the ado repository (that contained only a readme files) was downloaded to my local working directory. I then loaded multiple files into the working directory and attempted a Check In. I had hoped the files would be loaded into the ADO repository. But, the check in box shows no files listed and the check in button is grayed out. Any ideas what the problem is?  Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ADO = Azure Dev Ops? Are you following https://helpx.adobe.com/robohelp/using/devops.html ? 

All patched up in RH2022?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not a lot of source control folks here on the forums - you'd probably be better contacting the RH folks direct - see https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/enterprise-support.other.html#robohelp for your Adobe Support options. I'd recommend using the tcssup@adobe.com e-mail address as it reaches a team dedicated to Technical Communication Suite products including RoboHelp.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your response. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 31, 2024 May 31, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Post back if you get an answer - maybe help the next person using ADO.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 24, 2024 Jun 24, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You said there was nothing in the repo you cloned (except a readme file). Did you follow the instructions for Add a Robohelp Project to Azure DevOps in the help page Jeff linked? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp