• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creating Printed Documentation in Word format; hangs on Print Document Section Layout window

Participant ,
Jun 07, 2018 Jun 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

RoboHelp 2015, Word 2013

Hello,

I am trying to create a Word document from the Printed Documentation option. When I click Output, Printed Documentation, the process hangs when I click Next on the Print Document Section Layout. I was able to created the Word version on Monday, June 4, but it's hanging on this step today.

Thanks in advance for your help

MDawn

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 12, 2018 Jun 12, 2018

Create a new print layout, not a duplicate, and see if that work and/or try one of the sample projects. Click Open on the RoboHelp Starter page and then click Samples in the ribbon on the left.

That will help establish where the problem is.

See www.grainge.org for free RoboHelp and Authoring information.

@petergrainge

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jun 12, 2018 Jun 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry for the slow response. Is this fixed now?

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No. Yours is the only response. I'm thinking the project may be corrupted, but I'm unsure how to fix that. That happened to me once before, but I don't remember the solution I used.

Thanks,

MDawn

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Create a new print layout, not a duplicate, and see if that work and/or try one of the sample projects. Click Open on the RoboHelp Starter page and then click Samples in the ribbon on the left.

That will help establish where the problem is.

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for that tip. I'll try that and report back.

MDawn

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jul 13, 2018 Jul 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I created a new project and imported the topics into the new project. The print process worked fine. Apparently the first project was corrupted.

Thanks,

MDawn

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp