• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Double scroll bar in responsive outputs

Jun 23, 2015 Jun 23, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I generated a responsive RoboHelp output using RH 11. I see two vertical scroll bars. I tested in chrome, firefox, and IE. I could see two scroll bars in all the 3 browsers.

Please find the screen shot below.

Any suggestions on how to overcome this issue?

Two vertical scroll bars.JPG

Thanks,

Anusha

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 23, 2015 Jun 23, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Post moved to HTML5 Layouts forum.

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring tips

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 26, 2015 Jun 26, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try a different layout or deleting the layout you have and opening a fresh copy. Also take a look at Willam's site at http://wvanweelden.eu. He has quite a lot of content re responsive layouts.

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 01, 2015 Jul 01, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which version of RoboHelp and which layout (post a screen please since the layout has been updated in different versions)? Did you make any changes to the layout prior to seeing the 2 scroll bars.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jul 06, 2015 Jul 06, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using RH 11 version: 11.0.4.291.

I used Theme1_Standard responsive layout (Screen shot below). I made several changes to the layout components.

Theme1 standard_Screen layout.png

While I was browsing for the solution, I came across a solution that you had suggested in one of the earlier posts (https://forums.adobe.com/message/7462656#7462656) i.e adding the code div.contentholder { overflow: hidden !important;} in the  main.css. I tried this and it worked for me without any side effects. Thanks a lot. This was very helpful to me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Peter.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It was Willam who provided that answer.

@petergrainge

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yeah thanked you for suggesting me to try different layout and directing me to Willam's site.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp