• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

edit top setion of frameless layout in robohelp 2022 3.93

Participant ,
Jun 04, 2024 Jun 04, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.  Can anyone tell me what I need to edit in the template (Oceanic) to make the thick horizontal yellow and blue lines at the top of my homepage smaller?  I've clicked on everythuing inthe template editor and I can't seemt o find these "banners", I believe is wha they are called.  See below for areas I'm trying to make smaller height wise.  

JenniR_12_0-1717509801231.png

Jennifer Rogers

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When inserting images, please use the Large setting so that it is clearer without clicking on it.

If that is Oceanic you have already edited the colours as they are nothing like the default. I recall you removed the image so this shows where you put colour behind the text.

image.png

My site www.grainge.org includes many free Authoring and RoboHelp resources that may be of help.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Peter.  Yes.  Correct.  I did remove the image and added the colors.  I'm pretty sure I just changed the background color for each "thing" in the template editor under top section.  I'd like to make each of those "thinner".  I think I should be changing the height but when I decrease the height, nothing happens.  Nothing at all.  I'm not sure if I'm just doing the wrong thing or if somehting is weird with my machine, possibly.  I thought it might be my live preview again but I generated and viewed and it was the same.  

Jennifer Rogers

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 24, 2024 Jun 24, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You need to look at height, min-height, margins (top and bottom) and padding (top and bottom). Some of these settings also probably won't be available in the skin, so you'll need to use the browser developer tools to inspect the output and figure out the correct styles to modify. Then add those styles to a custom css file and add the file in the User Assets section of the skin.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp