• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Formatting changes when accessing a topic from Search function

New Here ,
Jul 02, 2024 Jul 02, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using RoboHelp 2020 and I am generating ResponsiveHTML5. When I view the output, put a term in the Search bar, and click on a result, if the term is in the Topic Title, it reduces the font size of the heading that contains the term. Sometimes the entire heading, sometimes part of the heading. Is there a way to correct that?

Here is how a Topic Title should be formatted: before_search.png

Here's how it looks when I click on the search result:

after_search.png

Here's an example of it changing only part of the heading's formatting:

example3.png

TOPICS
Output presets

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What point version of RH2020 are you running? Is this happening in the sample project? Was it working before and changed? If so, what changed?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Version 2020.7.46. This is not a sample project. I never noticed it doing this before. The only other thing I can think of is that I WAS using a variable for the word "ASCEND", but I ended up removing the variable and typing the word in.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think there was one more patch in that version, but I'm not 100% sure on that. No, I realize it's not the sample project - I was suggesting that you try using the sample project to see if it's acting the same way.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 03, 2024 Jul 03, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Look at the code. I suspect something is not right with what you typed in.

My site www.grainge.org includes many free Authoring and RoboHelp resources that may be of help.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 11, 2024 Jul 11, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm sure I've seen this before but I can't remember what caused it. As Peter said, I feel it has to be something in the code. Check both in the topic source code inside Robohelp, and by using the developer tools to inspect the output (Right click on the weird text and select Inspect). You can  screenshots or code samples here for us to look at. If you include a screenshot of the developer tools window, make sure you include the full window, rather than a cropped section.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp