• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Hyperlinks in generated output do not navigate to bookmarks when using new RH 2019

New Here ,
Jul 06, 2021 Jul 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I import a property_master.hts snippet file and a property_detail.htm file for our property listings. The snippet has hyperlinks to the bookmarks in the property_detail file. When I preview the snippet, I can click on a hyperlink and it navigates to the appropriate bookmark.

However, when I generate the frameless output and try it in any browser, clicking on the hyperlink goes to the property_detail html page, but does not go to the bookmark. Sometimes it looks like it's going to the bookmark, but then jumps to the top of the page.

This works correctly when generated with RH classic 2019, but not in the new RH 2019. 

Any idea how I get it to navigate to the bookmark in the generated output?

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What point version of RH2019 are you running?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

version 2019.0.14

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, that's the last one alright - since you won't see any fixes for that version, I suggest you get a copy of 2020 on a non-production machine & try out a copy of your project with it - just make sure it's updated to patch 5.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There was an issue like this. Is the target in a table? 

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, the targets (bookmarks) are in a table.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'll see what I can find tomorrow. I suspect it is a RoboHelp 2020 fix. 

Is your licence a subscription? If it is, the upgrade is free. 

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You should find a similar post to this in the forum and that will tell you when it was fixed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 07, 2021 Jul 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry to say it is fixed but only in 2020.

RH 2019 Frameless output issue - links to bookmark... - Adobe Support Community - 11013517

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 07, 2021 Jul 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ok, thanks so much for your help. I will work with my IT department to get it upgraded. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp