Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Import RoboHelp HTML Project to Wordpress

New Here ,
May 15, 2019 May 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

My department is planning on moving all of our websites to WordPress this year, and one of our help sites lives in RoboHelp. I would like to know, if possible, how to move a RoboHelp project to WordPress. Has anyone had success doing this? What would be involved?

I've searched the forums for an answer, but learned the information out there (specifically what is on "I'd Rather be Writing") is out of date. Is there any up to date information on this? Thanks so much in advance.

Thanks,

Steven

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I highly doubt your site "lives in RoboHelp" - it's probably just HTML pages with JavaScript programming (i.e. WebHelp or HTML5 help). Do a test to see if your WordPress site can import HTML pages.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

As you say "your department" is moving to WordPress, this would seem to imply that you are using self hosted WordPress. As such, it's likely running on a web server they control. So really, it would seem that all you will need is perhaps a drive letter that you can see on your PC that is linked to a folder on their Web Server. You then just copy all the RoboHelp output files to that drive letter.

As far as WordPress goes, you can create links from WordPress pages to your help system.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp