• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lists in Robohelp

Participant ,
Feb 05, 2020 Feb 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I still don't understand what the best way to use lists is. What I am getting is that you should define your own styles and not use the list styles in Robohelp?

Also, because I have imported some word documents that had the autoformating of bulleted lists on, now lists are not behaving correctly in those files. I cant seem to reapply new list styles? Even when I go into the code and try and delete the old tags, the new styles are not applied correctly. Am I going to have to reimport those word documents? Also is there some information on how to create your own list sytles in CSS somewhere? 

Thanks!

TOPICS
New UI

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 05, 2020 Feb 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The toolbar list styles are fine to use. You may want to tweak them a bit but that's another matter.

http://www.grainge.org/pages/authoring/importing/importing_new_ui.htm describes importing a document and specifically what to do about lists.

I would create a new project and just add your usual CSS. Create a topic with the lists you want, either your own or create new ones. Then import knowing you have lists styles you are happy with in the CSS you set for mapping. After import, correct the lists in the way I describe.

Follow this link for a webinar recording on Adobe's site where I show that process. Click the Register button and it should go through to the recording.

www.grainge.org

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp