• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Not able to generate doc file

New Here ,
Feb 14, 2022 Feb 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am updating a project from xpj to rhpj on robohelp 2020.7.46, to produce the word doc. but the progress pop window is running continuously and it is not generating any output. it's showing: 

rajesh23152357fo62_0-1644853915095.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Take a look at this thread which covers a very similar issue. When you have gone through that, come back here if you are still having issues and set out what you have done to investigate.

My site www.grainge.org includes many free Authoring and RoboHelp resources that may be of help.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Think your link got lost in there @Peter Grainge 😁

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The target was there this morning but I can't find it right now. I'll continue looking.

My site www.grainge.org includes many free Authoring and RoboHelp resources that may be of help.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've seen this before, you search for a topic and the logic behind the search tries to guess what you want rather than present a straight list. Now I cannot find the thread I came across this morning.

First check your set up as described here. RH2020 Word Output (grainge.org). Then See if this Snippet helps.

Come back if still stuck.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp