• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem with Webhelp Hide/ Show

New Here ,
Jan 06, 2022 Jan 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In RH 10 our context sensative pages correctly displayed full sceen without the TOC pane. In v20, however, the text scrolls improperly at the top. The problem is fixed if you click to view the TOC and click again to view text in full screen. Has anyone has this problem?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 06, 2022 Jan 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is no version 20. There's 2019 and 2020. I guess you mean 20 as in the end of 2020. See if this helps. RH2020 Calling Context Sensitive Help (grainge.org) There's a similar article for 2019 if that is what you meant.

You are saying it scrolls to the top. You mean it opens at the bookmark and then scrolls to the top? I don't think I have seen anyone report that. See how you are calling and see the code in the topic.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 07, 2022 Jan 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks. What I mean is the top border of my topic is a colored bar. That's what I mean by "header." This particular topic is long with a lot of text. When I scroll up, the text appears underneath the colored bar.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This sounds like a known issue that is due to be fixed in the next update. Which skin are you using. 

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using the Default skin. I will try using another one.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

From Classic versions that were using WebHelp you get upgraded to the Indigo responsive skin. It will hace a 5 in the logo next to the skin name. Beyond that there is no default.

A screenshot would help. It helps if you use the photo icon to insert images within the post. Seeing an image inline with the text makes it easier for anyone answering or viewing the post.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here's a screen shot of the problem. See how the text  goes into the top bar? -- Thanks

Bennett22534094ogcy_1-1641581573124.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes I know what the problem is. There's not enough of the screenshot to identify which one. Hopefully you will find a skin that doesn't have the problem. If not, the update is expected soon.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using Azure Blue, the first one in the list. I loaded another one and will have it tested. Thanks again!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 10, 2022 Jan 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried a few more skins, all with the same result. Given that my organization may need to publish before the next RoboHelp update, is there another source of RH skins that from which I might download -- simlar to the way you can dowload Word templates from different sources?  Thanks!

Bennett22534094ogcy_0-1641848507729.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry but the answer is there is no such option.

You are saying you may need to publish before the next update. That implies you know when that will be. Please do share. 🙂 

When do you need to publish? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Some time in the next few months. I wish I could be more specifice. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The update was initially expected before now based on posts here so I would be surprised if it is not available in time for your release.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The temporary fix is to apply a darker colour to the header. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 11, 2022 Jan 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I don't think darkening the color will help in this case. What I have suggested, if possible, is to launch the page in this mode:

Bennett22534094ogcy_0-1641911013295.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp