Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Publishing error using Robohelp 2019 | Responsive HTML5 output to FTP

New Here ,
Jan 12, 2022 Jan 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am currently using RH 2019.0.14.

I am trying to publish Responsive HTML5 output to our FTP server. I successfully generated output but when I try to publish it, the following message remains there:

FarzanaJafar_0-1641979805442.png

After some time, the Application Error message appears:

FarzanaJafar_3-1641980537618.png

and then the following message is displayed:

FarzanaJafar_4-1641980592183.png

The Publish Log some times displays this error:

FarzanaJafar_6-1641980754964.png

and some times it displays this error:

FarzanaJafar_7-1641980844072.png

I will appreciate if any body guide me to the resolution of this problem. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I googled ECONNRESET and got this.

"ECONNRESET" means the other side of the TCP conversation abruptly closed its end of the connection.

The second response is along the same lines. It looks like a network issue. Have a word with your IT guys.

If they cannot help, try Support. See https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/enterprise-support.other.html#robohelp for your Adobe Support options. The email link tcssup@adobe.com is recommended as it reaches a team dedicated to Technical Communication Suite products including RoboHelp. 

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 09, 2022 Feb 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I checked with our IT administrator and according to him, connection is being established successfully. We spent quite some time to find out the root cause but no success yet. 

I will appreciate if some network expert from Adobe contact me and help in resolving the issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Another tack - was this working before & now doesn't? If so, that indicates that something has changed in your connection to the destination. Of course there's always the "generate it local & manually copy it up to the webserver" path if you are facing a deadline.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had a detailed discussion with my IT administrator, and he checked everything regarding the setting. 

I want this feature functional to remove my dependency on the IT guy to upload help projects on our FTP server.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is essentially a user to user forum although occasionally Adobe staff will pop in. If you specifically need Adobe support, see https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/enterprise-support.other.html#robohelp for your Adobe Support options. The email link tcssup@adobe.com is recommended as it reaches a team dedicated to Technical Communication Suite products including RoboHelp. They will screenshare if necessary.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp