• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RH 2019 Profile Connections

Enthusiast ,
Aug 17, 2020 Aug 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where in the RoboHelp file system (or registry) are the profile connections (in my case, Git) you (RoboHelp project users/authors) create/configure stored? I had a bunch created (and active) and one day they just all disappeared (none of them were listed in the Collaborate menu). Very odd. Also of note, the list of recent projects that RoboHelp displays when you open RoboHelp was wiped clean - there were no recent projects listed. All the projects still exist on my local machine, as do the corresponding remote repos. As a result, I need to recreate every (in this case, 8 profile connections).

Note: update 14 has been installed/running since its release.

Thoughts?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 23, 2020 Oct 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi RoboFan,

We have specifically worked on this issue and resolved in RH 2020 update 2. Do let us know if you still face any issue after you have upgraded to update 2.

Thanks,

Vivek

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 23, 2020 Oct 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Just to add about the location where it is stored. It is in

C:\Users\<user>\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\RoboHelp\2020 or

%appdata%\Adobe\RoboHelp\2020

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp