• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RH 2020 - Could not Connect to the Site when trying to publish to ZenDesk

Community Beginner ,
Mar 24, 2021 Mar 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to publish some topics in RoboHelp 2020 to our Zendesk KB.

I've watched the video explaining how to do this.

I've set up my output and Zendesk profile.

I've enabled API in ZenDesk.

I've checked my UserID and password about 10 times

Everytime I try and save the publish profile, I get a "Could not conntect to the site. Check your site credentials message". I know the credentials are correct.  I'm an admin user in ZenDesk.

When I look at the Output preset, I have the drop-downs for "Visible To" and "Managed By" but these obviously aren't populated because I can't connect.

Any ideas what I might be missing. I've followed all the steps in the online help.

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 24, 2021 Mar 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is your RH2020 version all patched up? Check the point version - there have been 3 patches so far & #4 is coming in a few days (from what we've been told here). 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 25, 2021 Mar 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jeff - thanks for the reply. Yes, I'm on the very latest release.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'd give the RH folks a buzz - see https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/enterprise-support.other.html#robohelp for your support contact options.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Jeff - will do. I've communicated via chat, but they keep saying they will get back to me and don't. Is the telephone number free? I'm assuming it's only covered based on US time? Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Send them an e-mail with a link to this thread?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good shout - I was hoping to speak to someone, but I guess those days are gone! Thanks for your help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please write an email to techcomm@adobe.com (as Jeff mentioned, with a link to this thread). Our support team will be happy to connect with you and make an appointment with you for a call (and screen sharing session if required). 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Will do. Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 16, 2021 Jun 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has this been resolved? Im having the same issue with the trial now. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It was resolved in Update 5. You can apply that to your trial version. Help > Check for Updates.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Peter Grainge I am on the most recent version of the trial. I have the proper settings configured in Zendesk and Robohelp but, I am unable to publish. Within Output Presets > Publish Profile for Zendesk, my "Visible to" and "Managed by" are blank. There is nothing in dropdown and I am unable to type anything. 

What am I missing? I've been searching through forums and tutorial videos. Im not sure where to go from here. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 17, 2021 Jun 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @SNB123

I have written you an email, regarding your availability for a meeting and we can take it forward from there..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 21, 2021 Jun 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@rajasekhar reddm66514448 I emailed you back. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 21, 2021 Jun 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @SNB123 ,

I can confirm that I did not receive any email. But I have sent you another email with an email address. Please write back to us on that email address.

Thanks,

Rajasekhar

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry but I can't help you on that part. Either try the email address below or the link to Support.

When you have resolved this, it would help if you could come back and post the solution.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 17, 2021 Jun 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately, we didn't get this resolved. We had additional issues publishing to Salesforce, which still aren't resolved. We have had to take the difficult decision to switch to Flare because publishing to both these destinations is an absolute must.

I have to say that Adobe Support we extremely poor and constantly tried to push back the issue on us, even though we had tried and tested everything (which they asked us to do multiple times). They are working with my colleague to produce a build based on the fixes they have applied specificallt for us and as far as I am aware, they are looking to implement this in a forthcoming release. We are now able to publish to Salesforce with RH, albeit, we still have problems with images. It may be worth checking with support to see if anything is going to be released soon.

Sorry, not much help, but I would definitely take a look at the language setting.

I had a similar problem with Flare relating to ZenDesk and they were brilliant - check tht the language you are using in ZenDesk is the same as in RoboHelp. We have UK English in one and US English in the other. Changed in ZenDesk and it worked perfectly. Not sure if this might help with RH?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp