• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RH 2020?

Contributor ,
Jul 10, 2020 Jul 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is Adobe releasing RH 2020?   If so, when?

I created a bug about 2 issues in RH 2019 and the response I got was:

"thanks for your inputs. Second point is resolved in 2020 release. We will take up first point also soon in 2020 update."

What does THAT mean?  Year 2020? Version 2020? A RH 2019 update which was released in 2020 (clue in "resolved"  = past tense, so it was fixed?)  

It's very frustrating that the answer is not clear to me... this isn't the first time, either.  

I responded to the comment but I still have not gotten an answer, so I'm coming here to ask.

Is Adobe releasing a 2020 version of RH?  

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 10, 2020 Jul 10, 2020

Adobe never reveal their release dates beforehand. I think though it is common knowledge the answer that can be given is very soon.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jul 10, 2020 Jul 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Adobe never reveal their release dates beforehand. I think though it is common knowledge the answer that can be given is very soon.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp