Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RH2020 Force sync issue using translation project

New Here ,
Nov 06, 2020 Nov 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Looks like something not working as described on help for the "Force Sync" function.

I have 2 translation projects, then i select one file i have modified and i validate using "Force Sync".
Then nothing appening on destination file content, i just see the date change but nothing on content.

And some files stay as "Not translated" even after using the "Force Sync".

Anyone having the same issue on this ?

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 06, 2020 Nov 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't think there are too many users of this new feature. You might want to try Support if no one answers.

See https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/enterprise-support.other.html#robohelp for your support contact options.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 11, 2020 Dec 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi justem88826319,

This has been enhanced in update 3 of 2020. Now in Force Sync you are presented with two options, whether to copy and update the timestamp or just update the timestamp. Do try out and let us know if you still face any issue.

Thanks,

Vivek

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp