Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Robohelp 2020 Index sin acentos

New Here ,
Sep 29, 2022 Sep 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Buenos días Compañeros-.

Vengo de importar un proyecto de ayuda desde la versión 2015 a la versión actual (aunque creo que esto da igual), trabajando ya con la versión actual me he dado cuenta que cuando genero el fichero de ayuda Chm (ayuda en formato Microsoft HTML Help) En el apartado de Index me omite todas las letras que tienen tilde o caracter especial. Por ejemplo en vez de Configuración -> deja Configuracin. 

¿Alguien me puede echar una mano por favor? Supongo que será algo del formato de idioma o algo así pero no consigo dar con la tecla. 

Gracias de antemano. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Sep 29, 2022 Sep 29, 2022

Not having any experience dealing with accents or CHMs, is it working ok inside the RH project and just misbehaves in the CHM output? Or is it not working in the source project at all? Was this working fine in RH2015? If it looks fine in the RH project, have you tried creating HTML5 output as a test to see if the accents are dropped in that form of output too? If so, then it is a problem with RH, if not, then it's something to do with the CHM generation process.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Sep 29, 2022 Sep 29, 2022

Ok, so first make sure your version is totally up to date (it should be running Patch 8). If it still misbehaves, then you should contact the RH folks - see https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/enterprise-support.other.html#robohelp for your Adobe Support options. I'd recommend using the tcssup@adobe.com e-mail address as it reaches a team dedicated to Technical Communication Suite products including RoboHelp.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not having any experience dealing with accents or CHMs, is it working ok inside the RH project and just misbehaves in the CHM output? Or is it not working in the source project at all? Was this working fine in RH2015? If it looks fine in the RH project, have you tried creating HTML5 output as a test to see if the accents are dropped in that form of output too? If so, then it is a problem with RH, if not, then it's something to do with the CHM generation process.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello partner, yes it is indeed only with the Chm output, if the output format is HTML5 without problem. and inside the project it works correctly too. With the previous version also fine. Even doing a new project with only one page with the accented index fails just the same.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, so first make sure your version is totally up to date (it should be running Patch 8). If it still misbehaves, then you should contact the RH folks - see https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/enterprise-support.other.html#robohelp for your Adobe Support options. I'd recommend using the tcssup@adobe.com e-mail address as it reaches a team dedicated to Technical Communication Suite products including RoboHelp.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I love you!!! 

It was just updating. Thank you very much. I am a technician and I support software and it had not occurred to me to apply the answers I give to my partners to myself. Sorry...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp