• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Robohelp Creating Duplicate Assets Folder

Explorer ,
Aug 31, 2020 Aug 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For some reason on one of my projects Robohelp is creating a duplicate Assets folder inside my Outputs folder but outside of the HTML5 Output folder. It still creates an assetts folder inside the HTML5 folder but it creates a duplicate on outside of that one with just the CSS folder inside of that one. I assume it has something to do with the project preferences but I don't know where. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 31, 2020 Aug 31, 2020

Do you have a merged setup? Or could you have some relative links that point outside the project (check the broken links report)? Just post back the answers for the moment as I'm not using New UI in real life, so I just want to confirm your setup before recommending anything.

Also, please always include the full version of Robohelp you're using. Answers at the moment can be very version specific.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Aug 31, 2020 Aug 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have a merged setup? Or could you have some relative links that point outside the project (check the broken links report)? Just post back the answers for the moment as I'm not using New UI in real life, so I just want to confirm your setup before recommending anything.

Also, please always include the full version of Robohelp you're using. Answers at the moment can be very version specific.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 01, 2020 Sep 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, sorry about that. I'm using Robohelp2019.  I checked the broken links report, (which I didn't know about so thank you for that), and noticed links that were pointing outside of the project folder ex: ../assets/css/filename rather than just assets/css/file name.  I adjusted the code and fixed the problem with this and other projects too.

Thank you, Amber

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp