• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RoboHelp Entry Screen Size

New Here ,
Jul 19, 2016 Jul 19, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My entry screen in RoboHelp is quite long (15'?) which results in the text size being quite small (see attached). The resulting text in the generated/output file is as expected.

If I increase the % in the View section of the Edit tab, it helps somewhat, however I now need to scroll right to get to the rest of the screen.

Is there a way to reduce the width of the work space that will also result in a larger text size without the need to scroll? I've been using RH for several years and have never had to work with text this small.

RH2015 12.0.1.338

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 21, 2016 Jul 21, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Changing the size of the workspace will not change the size of the font. I'm guessing that other apps show fonts to a size that is OK for you, otherwise you could simply alter your Windows settings.

Is it the Design Editor that is the issue or the TOC that you are showing? You can sort of cheat the Design Editor by creating a CSS with all the same styles but a different size for the fonts. Work with that but output using the real CSS.

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring information

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 22, 2016 Jul 22, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Peter,

I've set the % View to 133. I do have to use the scroll bar to access the whole screen, but at least it's legible.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp