Exit

rules

Community Beginner ,
May 11, 2021 May 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi everyone, I have a robohelp classic 2019.0.14

i can't set the ruler at the top.

The online guide says to go to SHOW but in the list  there is no RULES. Where can I set it up?

.robo.PNG

tks 

daniela

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 11, 2021 May 11, 2021

As @Peter Grainge wrote, the Rulers are new in the latest RoboHelp (Summer 2020 release).

If you are on a subscription, you can just download the trial from here, install it, and activate it with the Adobe ID associated with your subscription.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think you must be looking at the 2020 guide as the ruler was not introduced until the 2020 version.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That doesn't look like the Classic version - that looks like the New UI one.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As @Peter Grainge wrote, the Rulers are new in the latest RoboHelp (Summer 2020 release).

If you are on a subscription, you can just download the trial from here, install it, and activate it with the Adobe ID associated with your subscription.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you ask the tech writers to add the robohelp version to the landing page? In Rh2019, pressing F1 opens the same page as for RH2020, so there's no help available for RH2019 any more. But there's no indication that it's not for RH2019. (Ideally I'd like a RH2019 version still available, but I have a feeling that's a big 'No'...)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 04, 2021 Jun 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't understand why they have been removed. In the old robohelp there were. It had to be taken for granted. Rulers are the basis for writing a document ... it doesn't have to be optional. I don't have a subscription. Is there any other way?

tks 

daniela

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 12, 2021 May 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have asked Adobe if they can either fix the version accessed or make it clearer that the help accessed is for 2020 with a link to 2019 help.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 04, 2021 Jun 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Not in 2019. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp