Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Seite zurück und Seite Vor / Back- an Forward-button

Community Beginner ,
Jun 01, 2022 Jun 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo,

ich möchte in RH 2020.7.46 in einem Framless-Skin (z.B. Orange) 2 zusätzliche Button einfügen, die die Browser-Funktion history.back() und history.forward() ausführen.

Die Button habe ich erstellt und im Eingabefeld Javascrip OnClick history.back() und history.forward() eingetragen

In der Ausgabe Frameless sind die Button zu sehen aber die Funktionen werden nicht ausgeführt.

Was muss ich tun?

Was muss ich in die Felder Javascript OnClick eintragen?

Ich bitte um Hilfe.

Danke.

TOPICS
Output presets , RoboHelp server

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo.
Sie können im Skin Buttons hinzufügen. Dann wählen Sie eine Button und fügen Sie das Javascript dazu. Siehe diesen Screenshot.

AddButton.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo und Danke für die Antwort.

ABER:

Ich benötige eine Lösung für ein Frameless-Skin.

Es ist richtig, dass in einem HTML5-Skin das Javascript history.back() funktioniert.

Jedoch im Frameless-Skin "Dark" (oder auch andere Frameless-Skins, habe auch "Orange" versucht) funktioniert es NICHT.

grafik.png

Der erstellte Button wird in der Ausgabe angezeigt aber das Javaskript funktioniert bei Frameless nicht.

Was kann ich tun?

Ich bitte nochmals um Hilfe.
Danke.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 02, 2022 Jun 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ich weiß keine Lösung order Workaround für dieses Problem. Vielleicht können andere Leser helfen.

Oder Sie können den Bug hier melden: https://tracker.adobe.com/#/add_bug

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 02, 2022 Jun 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In my RH2019 copy, the Frameless skin is adding an extra  entry to the history. So if I'm on the home page and navigate to a new topic, instead of just seeing the home page in the back button history (click and hold the back button to view the history) I see the home page and the page I am currently on.

Clicking Back navigates back to the home page correctly, but using the history.back() code in the Developer Tools console, I have to run it twice to get back to the home page. I also can't navigate forward, as the browser believes there is no forward history.

However, I don't see this problem in Peter's Robohelp Tour site, which I believe is generated in RH2020 (not sure which point version). I don't currently have access to RH2020 to play around with settings. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 04, 2022 Jun 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your help.

The history of my browser ist o.k. (click and hold the button).

When i press the back-button in the browser the pages change well.

But, when i use the history.back()-function as "Javascript OnClick" in Framless Skin it don't work.

I can't use the back-button of the browser, because i use the browser without the the browser-surface, only with the main-window.

Thank you, i keep trying.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 03, 2022 Jun 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@HeinzPla I tried to reply to your direct email but your email server responded

your email address

host mx03.t-online.de [194.25.134.73]
SMTP error from remote mail server after initial connection:
554 IP=68.169.51.50 - A problem occurred. (Ask your postmaster for help or to contact tosa@rx.t-online.de to clarify.)

I would also like to ask you to note what is on my Contact page where you got my email address. I only respond to direct emails if there are matters of confidentiality involved. The reasons are explained there.

Turning to this issue, you have got the buttons to appear so then the issue becomes related to the javascript, an area where I cannot help.

@Amebr Nothing special I have done in the RoboHelp Tour. You refer to "Home Page" but I don't have one in the RoboHelp Tour, it goes straight to the default topic. Maybe that's what you mean, just mentioning it in case.

@HeinzPla Personally I rely on the browser's back/forward buttons. If there is a reason for not doing so I would seek the help of a friendly developer.

Sorry I can't answer the core problem.

My site www.grainge.org includes many free Authoring and RoboHelp resources that may be of help.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 04, 2022 Jun 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your answer.

I don't know the reason for the problem with my mailadress. I have received a lot of other mails in the last days with this.

But here is the explanation why i need the buttons:

In my application i use the browser without the header (in the "Kiosk"-mode). Thats why i can't use the  buttons of the browser and looking for an other solution.

I will search further for a workaround.

Thanks again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 05, 2022 Jun 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I should have been more precise. Yes I meant just navigating from the initial landing page to another page on your site.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp