• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Slide Show in Robohelp

Explorer ,
Oct 21, 2019 Oct 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can we have a slide show in Robohelp 2017 like we do in Power Point? We publish using the Responsive Server. I am looking to have 3 radio buttons and each of this showing different brief information  that will be displayed automatically with say 15 second interval. Is that possible?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Never heard of that before in RH...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Indeed, this is something you could do easily using Captivate.

You don't say which version of RoboHelp you are using, but if you are using version 2019 with the new UI, I believe there is an example of this in the Learn a Latte sample project that is included with the application.

Cheers... Rick 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Duh, I'm a doofus. I see you clearly stated RoboHelp 2017. Sorry about that.

So I fired up RoboHelp 2019 and recorded what you would have seen if you had it installed and looked at the project I mentioned. The recording of that is below:

Notice that it will endlessly cycle through the images as well as allowing the user to click a dot to display that particular image in the sequence.

Cheers... Rick 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't believe it is with Powerpoint. See this post.

Not sure if something could be done with Captivate or video.

www.grainge.org

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Oct 22, 2019 Oct 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Visit https://www.w3schools.com/howto/howto_js_slideshow.asp

And then scroll down to the Automatic Slideshow section for an example with a time-specified interval.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp