• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

This is a dopey question - but where is the css editor in Version 2020.3.32 ?

New Here ,
Jan 05, 2021 Jan 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I look at the Edu. videos and it seems that the CSS editor moves around a lot.... I search help and it seems to search every Adobe product...  Also, what is the best training video anyone can refer me to for 2020.3.32?

Such a huge difference in the UI every year it seems... my background - I am a casual Framemaker user..

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you are talking about Robohelp, then you double-click on the css file to open the css editor. That hasn't changed. However, in RH2020 the location of your css files might have changed - most likely you'll find them in the Assets folder. In the Author panel click Contents. Then in the Contents panel navigate to the assets > css folder.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thats great, found the folder via Assets.....Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For further information about RH2020, you can open the About Robohelp project which is shipped with the product. If it's not a link in the start page when you open Robohelp, you can use File Explorer to find it. It should be under This PC > Documents > My Robohelp Projects.

The Learn option in the start page of Robohelp contains a list of links you might find useful.

Also check Peter Grainge's Robohelp Tour at https://www.grainge.org/pages/authoring/rh_tour/introduction/introduction.htm

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for the tour link....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp