• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

TOC Disappears in Webhelp

New Here ,
Jan 25, 2019 Jan 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I generate webhelp using RoboHelp HTML 10 the TOC initially appears. At the bottom of the Internet Explorer screen id the dialog to allow blocked content. When I click Allow the TOC disappears and the Search pane fills with nonsense text.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you completely patched up? RH10 is quite old now & needs patches to be able to display properly with browsers these days.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I ran updates and it says it is up-to-date?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What point version are you on? Was this working before for you & now doesn't?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is my first build of this project.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, that was the last version of RH10 all right. Without a lot of messing around with some JavaScript fixes that Adobe issued for RH11+ after that, you're going to be having a losing battle to get around changes in browser security. I would suggest getting a newer version (RH2019 is the latest - in 2 flavours - Classic and a completely new style) as a trial and load a copy of it & your project on another machine to test it out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I suspect that in the Navigation settings in your output layout you have selected Pure HTML instead of DHTML.

See www.grainge.org for free RoboHelp and Authoring information.

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp