Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

topic list settings

New Here ,
Sep 18, 2017 Sep 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I would like to add a column (Stylesheet) to the topic list pod. I'm not able to do so. I can not enter the settings by clicking on the heading of a column in the topic list pod.

I'm using Robohelp 2017 with subscription (german user interface). Does somebody know a solution for this?

Thanks

Michael

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 18, 2017 Sep 18, 2017

This is not an issue I have seen and it is not one listed in Updates 1 or 2. If you have not already applied Update 2 (which includes Update 1) you could try applying that just to see if it gives RoboHelp a kick.

Otherwise I think I would go for an uninstall and reinstall. There is no setting for this issue and it is installation related rather than project related.

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring information

@petergrainge

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to right click one of the existing headings to see a list of options. Click More and you will see Style Sheet as an option.

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your quick Reply. That was something I tried already. I also know this Feature from older RH Releases, but now I am not able to open the settings. Is there something I miss?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hmmm, very odd.

Does the same happen if you change the workspace to a better one such as classic? Maybe it has something to do with the workspace?

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just tried it using different workspaces (General, TOC, index, ..), with always the same result ...

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also tried a sample Project and a new Project (just created for testing this). The settings-box does not appear.

Thanks for your recommendations so far

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is not an issue I have seen and it is not one listed in Updates 1 or 2. If you have not already applied Update 2 (which includes Update 1) you could try applying that just to see if it gives RoboHelp a kick.

Otherwise I think I would go for an uninstall and reinstall. There is no setting for this issue and it is installation related rather than project related.

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just checking, you did RIGHT click?

Also one last idea. Click a column to change the sort order. Wondering if that will give things a kick start.

@petergrainge

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried both, right- and left-click on different columns. I think I will go for a new Installation of RH, but not today. Perhaps tomorrow or the day after. My software-Version is 13.0.2., I had an update of RH last week.

Thanks again

Michael

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Curious about another aspect here.

Does right-click work for the title bars of pods or inside topics? Perhaps what you are seeing is a general overall loss of right click for anything?

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Right-click works in General, for example for the topic-tabs, inside the topic-list pod, in the Project-Manager, inside Topics, ..

Cheers

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 21, 2017 Sep 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I reinstalled Robohelp today, and now I am able to Access this Settings.

Thank you for this tip, it worked fine.

Regards

Michael 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In addition to Rick's suggestion, does this happen in other projects? Try one of the sample projects. Click Open on the RoboHelp Starter page and then click Samples in the ribbon on the left.

@petergrainge

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp