Exit

Topics send for review is not loading content

New Here ,
Jan 11, 2022 Jan 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Regarding review. 

Link is generated and using https://robohelp.adobe.com/ I can see the page. 

Problem is page keep loading and content is not shown?

Ulrik5E1F_0-1641929440774.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You haven't said which version of RoboHelp you are using. Please always start a thread with this information.

I'm not entirely clear where you are in the process. You create a review and send the link that appears in the review to whoever, who must have their own Adobe ID. 

It's getting late here so take a look at RH2020 Project Reviews (grainge.org) and see if that helps. If not provide a bit more information about where in the sequence it is not working and I will take a look in the morning. There is a similar article in the 2019 section.

The link you send to others is not how you monitor things, that's done within RoboHelp.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I am using Version 2020.6.76

I have used your guide and this was a good help.

Mail is send to the reviewer and the reviewer can open using login to Adobe. Problems is as in pasted image that page keep loading forever. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Let's try this. Create a simple project with just two or three topics. Create a review and send me the link as well as the person having the page loading problem. You can get my email from the Contact page on my site. Don't post the link here.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In your email, include a link to this thread. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 13, 2022 Jan 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have not heard from you but I believe Adobe may have contacted you meantime so I am considering this closed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp