• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Translate project with AWS translation service on pipeline

New Here ,
Jun 24, 2024 Jun 24, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have content wrote in two languages. Currently I translated output to other languages with some script using AWS translate service. But then I'm not able to use search funcionality which I need to have also in translated output. When I'm trying translate project with built-in feature it takes a lot of time and every changes needs to be marked to be translated manually after each change. Could it be done somehow better? For me best option is translate projects using some calls via cmd in pipeline. Can I create translated output somehow automaticaly? Currently I'm building output in that way: 

call %RH_Base%\watcher.bat "'Project.rhpj' Project" %RH_CMDUtility% --cl "%RH_BasePath%\Project_Total\Project_Total.rhpj" -o %RH_Preset% -l %RH_LogPath%\Project_Total\output.txt -p %RH_OutputPath_Project_Total%\en

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 01, 2024 Jul 01, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You might be best to ask support, if no-one else responds to this post.

See the following page for support contact options. The email address is recommended as it goes to a dedicated team.
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/enterprise-support.other.html#robohelp

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp